Do you have a nice camera that you don't know how to use?
Capturing stunning, authentic images with your DSLR takes more than the push of a button. In this class, you'll walk through every feature, setting, and real-life strategy that no camera-owner should be without.
After this class, expect to be comfortable with the following concepts:
- Fundamental DSLR elements
- Exposure, aperture & shutter speed
- Depth of field & background blur
- Essential lenses & focal length
- Tack-sharp focus
- Basic lighting techniques
- Composition strategies to create impact
- April 27th 1pm - 3:30 pm
- June 8th 1pm-3:30 pm
- More dates to be added soon!
Classes will take place at my home studio on Fort Wainwright (address will be given when you book the class)
What will you get?
- 2.5 hours of personalized instruction
- Printed workbook with covered material
- Small group instruction (6 students max)
- Cost is $99 per person, but I am offering an special price of $75 for these two classes.
- Minimum 4 students needed to run this class. Tell your friends!
- If you'd like to be notified about additional dates or classes, please click here and get on my e-mail list.
* I can also offer this class with a minimum of 2 students during the weekdays upon request! Email email@example.com
"Photography is the story I fail to put into words"
Who is this for?
- You have a DSLR or mirrorless camera (Canon, Nikon, Sony, etc.) that you don't know how to use.
- You are a parent who wants to take better pictures of your family.
- You are a blogger or business owner who wants to improve the quality of the photos you post.
- You're inspired by living here in Alaska and want to capture its beauty
Who is this class NOT for?
- If you are thinking about starting your own photography business this class is not for you. I will not be discussing the business of photography.
- If you already know all the bells & whistles of your camera and can consistently take properly exposed and creative photos you are probably too advanced for this class.
Having been a travel and landscape photographer for nearly six years and now being a mom with a portrait business, I understand how important it is to be able to capture special moments, especially the ones of everyday life. As a full-service, boutique newborn and family photographer, I am able to provide my clients with, not only an incredible photographic experience, but also the opportunity to preserve your family's most precious memories through printed photography. Being able to share my knowledge and love for photography is such a great opportunity, which is why I offer a fun, hands-on learning environment where anyone can learn photography.